Work Scholarship at Sacred Heart College, Tirupattur
Earn while you learn is practiced in many of the countries abroad but in India most of the students even in higher education heavily dependent on their parents for all their expenses. Often the students are not even responsible for the money they receive from their parents and spent the money on unnecessary things and make their parents to bear the burden. In order to give some opportunity to the students to earn while they learn in the College, we have introduced the work scholarship programme with its own fund.
- To reduce the burden of the parents to pay the fees for their children.
- To give an opportunity to the willing students to work and earn for their studies.
- To educate the students to take some responsibility towards use of money.
- To educate the students the dignity of labour.
- To use the resources of students for the benefit of the society or College.