Miss. Nazia Shehnaz is a brilliant and talented girl hailing from Tirupattur doing her Post Graduation in Chemistry in Sacred Heart College. Her hard work and untiring efforts has won her many National and International accolades and we providesome of her achievements below:
1. She is one of the youngest individual to join the prestigious organizations such as RSC (Royal Society of Chemistry, UK) and ACS (American Chemical Society, USA) as a member.
2. She is one of the youngest affiliate of RSC to join professional body of Chemical scientists.
3. She has attended the online virtual event Angewandte Fest Symposium organized by German Chemical Society on the celebration eve of 150 year anniversary.
4. She holds a record of proposing Sevenresearch papers within six months which are accepted at International Levels.
5. She has guided four International students online to a DFWSD camp, and one among them has excelled in the Project at the global level.
6. She has won the second place in Scifinder International Research programme.
7. She has been associated with Youth4work as a member for developing professional education.
8. She has won the Best Research Proposal Award in the National Level research competition organized by CRECT ASSOCIATION in February 2017 which was scrutinized by 30 National and International scientists.
9. She has presented papers in many international virtual webinars.
We the management, staff and students are pleased to congratulate Miss.Nazia Shehnaz, I M.Sc., Chemistry who has genuinely exhibited her creativity in the field of chemistry at such a young age. She is young bright mind who sends out a strong message to other youngest that follow your passion and the success will follow you.
We wish her many more successes in the years to come.