- Mark lists of I CA & II CA, Semesters were sent to the parents.
- Notices regarding higher studies, competitive exams are displayed on the notice board and students are encouraged to apply for ? the higher education (Ph. D).
- Once in two weeks class tests were conducted.
- Student?s health is taken care immediately.
- Students were encouraged to attend national and international conferences.
- Students were given scholarships and placements through the Alumni.
- Amount is contributed to take care of the staff health.
- One to one personal counselling for the students by the teacher was encouraged.
- Parent - Teacher association and frequent meeting of the parents were conducted.
- Remedial coaching for the arrear students.
- Maximum research publications in the international journals were sent.
- Public speech is encouraged by giving opportunities to the students in the morning talks.
- Usage of Smart Board in the classes.
- Usage of LCD & OHP for seminars, project works & researches.
- Good Rapport with Alumni.