Income Tax Applications Downloads
Sacred Heart Research Publications
NAAC Report 2013
Educational Linkages
VCT coperative learning and education technology - International Certification

 
Physical Education History
The Department has been existing since 1951 as early as the college was founded. Prof. Selvaraj was the first Physical Education Director. Major Alphonse served the department for 30 years as the director and Dr. A. Amuldass was the director from 1990-2007. Since 2007 Prof. A. Bento Devaraj has been the Physical director. Since the college grew into greater dimension, Prof. A. Joe Vimalraj was appointed in 2010 to assist   Prof. A. Bento Devaraj.
The physical education department organizes 12 inter-collegiate games and inter-division games. The college has a reputation of Volleyball College as it won the intercollege volleyball tournament for more than 50 years. The college volleyball team has won Betram volleyball tournament consecutively for 13 years.
The department encourages more and more rural students to take part in all kinds of games. This is evident from the number of facilities available. There are four volleyball courts, one football court, one cricket field, two basketball courts, one ball badminton court, one indoor stadium and one hockey field.
Two of the four volleyball courts are floodlit and there is one gym to build physically fit students. A new building which houses the physical education department was blessed and inaugurated in 2009 by the Rector Major of Salesains Rev. Fr. Pascual Chavez SDB. The department train nearly students in various games every year.