We, the community of Sacred Heart College, inspired by the love of the Heart of Jesus and fundamental human values, following the educative system of Don Bosco,
are committed to the creation of an educated, ethical, and prosperous society where equality, freedom and fraternity reign by imparting higher education to poor
and rural youth which enables them towards integral human development.
In the field of Higher Education we are committed to
- Academic excellence
- Healthy standards in extracurricular practices
- Social rrelevant research
- Courses leading to employment and entrepreneurship,and
- Continuous progress of the institution.
Socially, we work towards
- Serving preferentially the underprivileged and rural youth
- Educating them to social consciousness of rights and responsibilities,
- Rooting out social evils, building communities,
- Promoting total literacy, education and development of the neighbourhood.
Spiritually, we aim at
- Integrating ethical, cultural and political values
- Developing a sense of the Divine present in nature and in the human person.
- This is done by means of group activities and personal guidance, in a family atmosphere.
In this way, we are READY FOR EVERY GOOD WORK (ad omne opus bonum instructi) in collaboration with the government and people of good will, to create a society more worthy of human beings.