Sacred Heart College is a minority institution, established and administered by the SALESIAN OF DON BOSCO according to the statutes of the South India Salesian Society.
- Chairman (Provincial)
- Vice Chairman (Secretary)
- Vice Principals
- Members nominated by the Chairman
- *Ordinarily, the Management Council carries out the objectives of the Board under the leadership of the Vice Chairman. The Management Council meets ordinarily every month and whenever called by the Chairman or the Secretary.
- The Management Council is the final decision making body regarding the administration of the institution. This body takes major policy decisions.
- The Management Council takes care of the minority status of the institution and provides the necessary infrastructure to run the institution.
- It safeguards the purpose for which this college was established, namely, to impart an integral and personalized education to the poor students in general and to the rural youth in particular.
- The Management Council provides a Catholic atmosphere and strives to produce intellectually competent, morally upright, socially committed and spiritually inspired citizens.
- To achieve this, the Management Council meets once a month. It reviews the working of the institution and plans for the running of the institution and its development.
- The Management Council decides about the memberships of various bodies including core group of the Educative Pastoral Council / IQAC
- The Management Council is responsible for generating funds from different sources for the development of the college.
|Rev.Dr.D.Maria Antony Raj
||Principal - Chairman
||Vice Principal (Admin. Shift - I)
Controller of Examination
|Rev. Dr. G. Theophil Anand
||Vice Principal (Admin. Shift - II)
Members Nominated by the Chairman
|Rev.Fr.S.Henry Daniel Ambrose
||Director, Extension Education & Services
|Rev.Fr.S.John Borg, SDB
||Asst. Prof. in Counselling Psy.
|Rev.Fr.Isidore Mani Lazar