About Traning and Placement
Training and Placement Department is an indispensible pillar of the Institute, has an important role to play in student's career. This department continuously strives to help in pursuing their career goals by a acquiring employment skills to attain desired carrer. This is accomplished through building a strong partnership amongst the Management, Industries, Departments, Faculties, Alumni and Students.
Training and Placement cell was established in 2001 to provide comprehensive training to the students of the college on Personal, Empployability Skills, Career Opportunities and Job Placement.
The Training and Placement department functions with the objective of placing the students in the right career. And this is achieved through regular on-campus drives, training from the industry experts, value added programmes and etc.,
Vision and Mission
- We motivate every student to the professional world
- Put the students a step ahead in the competition and make them to be true professionals.
- To train and transform students into well equipped and motivated graduats in the high degree of professional excellence.
What We Do?
The Department of Training and Placement has taken new thrust to the skills and career development of the students. The department believes that this could be achieved only through a continuous and systemativ process, through the following
- Career Orientation for UG first years
- Career Guidance for UG II years
- Employability Skills, Skill Training and Placement for UG final year students
- My Quest My Career Employability Skills Training for PG final year students
- Communicative English
- IGNOU (Distance Education)
- Certificate Courses
- Training on Personal, Social and Employability Skills
Don Bosco Vazhikaatti, Chennai is rendering its service on Career Guidance and job placement for more than 18 years. SHC has partnered with Don Bosco Vazhikaatti in providing employability skills through its training partners and supporting the students for their consequent gainful employment through job registration through out the year and annual campus drives and off campus placements.
BEST (Bosco Employability Skills Training) equips in Personal Skills, Social Skills, and Employability Skills training, that leads to career growth of the students.
Programmes Carried Out